5 Best Skin Care Products Under $30




5 Best Skin Care Products Under $30


As a woman in my (ahhheeemmm) 30's, the need for wrinkle cream is real y'all! However, I do NOT enjoy spending a small fortune on products that I need every single month. I have always had a constant skincare routine, used sunscreen, and made sure not to use harmful makeup. Plus, I have very sensitive skin that tends to dry out or break out depending on the product. 

Such as life, age begins to catch up at some point. With that, I have tested and tried many products and these five have made the list as staples in my bathroom drawer!

***This review is not endorsed and is being posted of my own accord***

1. L'Oreal Paris Skincare Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream with Pro Retinol

Guys, this stuff works!!! I purchase this product on Amazon as well as my local stores. Luckily, if I don't order it in time I can run right down the road to get it. This eye cream leaves the skin around my eyes feeling soft and moisturized and keeps working all day long. I have seen an immense change in the more minor wrinkles that have formed around my eyes, becoming less apparent. Even my HUSBAND tries to use my eye cream when I am not looking! 

This eye cream is under $15 on Amazon, and you can look for local deals and coupons to get an even better price. I use this eye cream both in the morning and in the evening on freshly cleansed skin. 

2. L'Oreal Paris Retinol Serum for Face, Night Serum


I use this night serum every single evening on my freshly washed face under my moisturizer. I have noticed my smile lines, specifically, become diminished. Also, as a teacher, I have those awesome "11 line" between my eyebrows from tweaking my face due to the many interesting things my students do all day. This serum has drastically reduced those dreaded "11 lines". 

Typically, I order this product off of Amazon because there is (typically) a free sample of other L'Oreal products to try with it. This serum is the highest price or right at $30, but it is totally worth the money!

3. L’Oreal Paris Skincare Revitalift Triple Power Anti-Aging 


Y'all...there is POWER in the free samples! I am a fan of L'Oreal products simply because THEY WORK! I received this REVITALIFT Moisturizer as a free sample with my night serum when ordered on Amazon, and I loved how it made my skin feel. In the wintertime, my skin gets super dried out. When put into my morning skincare routine, this moisturizer helps my skin stay moisturized all day long. 


Just like the night serum, this moisturizer is right around the $30 mark. I like this product (aside from the fact that it works) because this is the most bang for your buck. This container has over two oz. Of cream vs. some other products at the same price with a little over 1 oz. 


4. 24K Gold Eye Mask



Uhmmm, can you say full night's sleep? Because that is what you will look like you've had when you make these part of your beauty routine. Did you drink a little bit too much wine at that party? No problem! Slap these Demora Eye Patches on at night and wake up looking beautiful and NOT puffy. 

I have a small child, a husband, and three older children, and then my job all day is to take care of other people's children in an attempt to teach them things...I NEEDED THESE in my life. For under $20 but 10 pairs of these under-eye patches, you simply cannot beat it. 


5. Sheamoisture Head-to-Toe Nourishing Hydration Coconut Oil



This particular brand of Coconut Oil  is the absolute best on the market (in my humble opinion). I find that this product is cheaper on Amazon than it is at my local supermarket. This stuff is a miracle sent by the Lord himself! Every sunburn I have ever had, GONE, the day after I use this. Dry skin or hair? Again, GONE after I use this stuff. I even combine this with my skin tightening lotion for extra hydration when my skin gets super dry in those frigid months. 

Coming in at under $13, this should undoubtedly be a staple in your home for any skin issues! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts