Keepin' Jesus in my Coffee

 Keepin' Jesus

in my Coffee...


     That's right...I said "in my coffee". Why? Well because, that is where my day starts. When I take that first sip...well it is heaven! I let out a little, "Thank you Jesus". 
So with that, let me introduce myself. My name is Brittany and I am a mom, wife, huge DIY fan, baker, homemaker, and teacher. I am a "call it like I see it" kinda woman (which gets me in trouble at times)... 

     My hope is that this blog will be a little bit of everything! I love cooking and baking. I will be happy to showcase the wins and total fails! The craziness of having a blended family and being a teacher of high school aged students. I hope to take you into the world of just laughing at what is funny, the uncontrollable, the things that we shouldn't laugh at and the things where you laugh because...well...what else is there to do?

Comments

Popular Posts